It's your decision who fixes your car. If you're in an accident, your insurance company may try to tell you where you can get your vehicle fixed. However, New York State Law states that the vehicle owner has the right to choose the collision repair facility.
You'll want to work with a shop that has a strong reputation for ethic and customer service. You'll want Kling Brothers
Follow these simple steps, and we'll have you back on the road in no time:
1. Get all of the information from the other driver:
License plate number
Name, address and phone number
2. Contact your insurance company immediately and get a claim number.
3. If you need a tow, call Empire Towing at 245-6542.
4. Call Kling Brothers at 668-9110 and we will get you scheduled for repair.
5. Need a car rental? Contact Enterprise Rental Car at 668-9400.
We are "Wreck-a-Mended" by your family and neighbors!